Andhra Pradesh Medical Common Entrance Test, Engineering, and Agriculture is administrated by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada for the applicants who desire to conduct Medical and Engineering courses at one of the many Medical and Engineering colleges in Andhra Pradesh. EAMCET was known as a combined and shared for both Andhra Pradesh and Telangana till the year of 2014. When Telangana got separated from Andhra Pradesh IN 2014, the following state started coordinating an independent examination, which is AP EAMCET. On the other hand, Telangana began conducting TS EAMCET individually.
Here are some tips that will help you in preparing for AP EAMCET exams
- Stay flexible with the basics. AP EAMCET exams are conducted for the purpose of testing the strength in the fundamental of the students. It is suggested to the students to study more on the concepts and their link with different questions.
- The second most important thing is time management. You must allocate equal time to your subjects. Put the specific focus on Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics equally.
- It is bets to sticking to a few traditional and well-known books. Reading the same material from different sources can put a candidate into great confusion about the matters. Practice solving the concepts on paper instead of only reading them.
- Figure out your weaknesses and put special effort on them to grasp it properly.
- Revise your notes on a daily basis.
Eligibility for admission
As per the demand of Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions Order, 1974, those people who wish to apply should be a resident of Andhra Pradesh and fulfil their local and non-local position. The eligibility criteria to apply for AP EAMCET rely on three points, which are mentioned below.
- Age of the candidates
This includes course, category and the age of the candidates
- Engineering- General- 17 to 22.
- Engineering – SC/ST- 17 to 25.
- Medical –All category- 16- upper limit.
- Result of higher secondary or equivalent exam
The criteria includes Courses, subjects and minimum requirement of the percentage
- B. Tech –PCM- 45% for general candidates
- B. Tech –PCM- 40% for residential students.
- Pharmaceuticals and Science –PCB- 45% for general candidates and 40% for residential candidates.
- MBBS and BDS – PMB -50 % for the general candidates and 40% for the residential candidates.
You can click here to know more about the eligibility criteria to apply for AP EAMCET.
Number of attempts
There are no specific numbers of attempts for applying into these courses.
Registration rules and regulations
Candidates can apply for the courses by filling up the form with valid details.
- First of all, a candidate is required to visit our official website to register for AP EAMCET.
- An applicant can see the option to apply online below the application column.
- Select a suitable payment method for registration and follow the necessary instructions mentioned in the prospectus.
- Applicants must scan their photograph and signature before submitting their form. All the information about this is available in the booklet.
- Candidates should be ready to provide their payment details along with the following aspects.
- Aadhaar card
- Birth certificate or boards’ examination certificate.
- Higher Secondary mark sheet.
- Higher Secondary Admit Card.
- Local Position
- Details of category
- Family income certificate.